Saturday, February 2, 2013

Navy girl




Saturdays go by too fast lately, actually the whole weekend just flies by but that is good sign of being busy! I did some shopping today although I didn't buy too much, but with all the sale purchases I've done, there was no need to.
Actually, I am more into the new spring collections nowadays and I am head over heels for the Maje collection, however I still think I am more of a Sandro girl but I've seen too many great pieces from Maje today that I can't take out of my head!?


Vest Sandro
Purse Chanel

10 comments:

Issa Tchieu said...

Busy its good!! But yea saturdays always pass so SO fast!! I m still enjoying my weekends hope u are too Ms NAVY BEAUTIFUL :)

NEW POST!! JOIN IN FOR THE CELEBRITY SUNGLASSES GIVEAWAY!

Anouka said...

Lovely dress and handbag! I can't wait to go shopping together in 2 weeks. xo

LUXESSED

myswisschocolafelife said...

Your dress is adorable!

M said...

She's "In the Navy"!

xx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

PS. Does my Shopbop $ have an expiration date?!

Maria InĂªs Ribeiro said...

love the lipstick color :)

http://guesswhatfashion.blogspot.pt/

vogueandheels said...

Cute outfit! I love your dress.

-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.wordpress.com

sharpenstyle said...

We just found your blog and we like your style!
Weekends always flies by when one is bussy and active but, gosh, sometimes they´re soooooo long!! XD

We invite you to our blog and may be follow..
KISSES
http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

Marie a la Mode said...

You look gorgeous Cat! Navy is a great color on you. Love the dress!

Krystal said...

looove the all blue look :) i just bought some gorgeous super light grey jeans at zara for spring/summer...can't wait!

Stefani said...

Beautiful look,dear :) Love your dress!
xx